Terms & Conditions
Changes to the Terms or the Site
Real Marketing may change or modify the Terms, without prior notice other than posting the amended Terms on the website. The amended Terms will automatically be effective when posted on the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes in these Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. Real Marketing reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, including any and all content contained on the website, at any time without notice. You agree that Real Marketing shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website (or any content of it).
Real Marketing respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted, stored or transmitted to the website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification by providing Real Marketing the following written information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A specific description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website
- Contact details of the person concerned (full name, position, telephone number, Fax number and e-mail address)
- A statement by the person concerned that the above mentioned information are and that the person concerned is indeed the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Upon receipt of the above Real Marketing will immediately correct or/and remove the act concerned.
Trademarks and Service Marks
Trademarks (including but not limited to Real Marketing’s logo) that are used or displayed on the website are owned by Real Marketing or by third parties other than Real Marketing. The trademarks of Real Marketing and others’ must not be copied or used, in whole, partial or modified form, without the prior written permission of Real Marketing. In addition, Real Marketing custom graphics, logos, button icons, scripts, and page headers are covered by trademark, trade dress, copyright or other proprietary right law, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole, partial or modified form, without the prior written permission of Real Marketing.
Third-party products and Services
Parties other than Real Marketing may offer and provide products and services through the website. Except for Real Marketing branded information, products or services that are identified as being supplied by Real Marketing, Real Marketing does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the website or accessible through the website in any way. Real Marketing is not responsible for examining or evaluating and Real Marketing does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The website may contain links to other websites not operated by Real Marketing. The links are provided for your convenience. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Real Marketing of those websites or the contents therein. We are not responsible for the contents, links or privacy of any linked website. Access to any other websites linked to the website is at your own risk. When leaving the website, you should carefully review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that third-party website.
Product and service information
Real Marketing does not warrant that information, graphic depictions, product and service descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, updated, current, or error-free. Despite our efforts, it is possible that a price for a product or service offered on the website may be inaccurate or the product or service description may contain an inaccuracy. In any event Real Marketing reserves the right to take any action it deems reasonable and necessary, in its sole discretion, to rectify the error.
Acceptable use I
Visitors agree not to propose, post or submit to Real Marketing ideas, suggestions, invitations, methods or techniques for all or part of the listed products and services (collectively referred to as the “Material”) through the website. If you make one, some or all of the above mentioned actions, you automatically give at Real Marketing unrestricted and irrevocable right to use this material in any way it considers appropriate, without compensation or reference to you. You also give to Real Marketing the right to use your identity in relation to your material and any other information at its own discretion and judgment. For the use of said material will not require any authorization from you, nor will be paid to you. You agree not to appeal against Real Marketing for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation by reasoning copyright material and that the submission of any material to Real Marketing – even submit ideas to any interactive part of the website by you deduct all right invocation of moral or copyright you. Finally you agree and warrant that you control and check the content of material submitted to Real Marketing and that in no case is false and affect these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptable use II
You agree to use the website as well as any software provided in connection with the website, in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, you will not take any of the following actions with respect to the website, related Software, or Content, nor will you use the website or related Software to upload, post, email, distribute, transmit, link, solicit or otherwise make available any Content or use the website in any manner that:
- Is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar or gratuitously violent
- Infringes someone else’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (SPAM), chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial or non-commercial communication
- Interferes with others using the website
- Contains software viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, overburden, impair or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, network, server or communications systems or equipment
- Contains a charity request, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to a pyramid scheme
- Disrupts, interferes or inhibits any other user from enjoying the website or other affiliated or linked websites, material, contents, products and/or services
- Prepares, compiles, uses, downloads or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information for any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such information to any third party
- Uses any Real Marketing domain name as a pseudonymous return email address
Violating the security of the website is prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Real Marketing may investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of security violations include unauthorized access to or use of data or systems including any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website or to breach security or authentication measures, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic and interference with service to any user, host, or network.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Greek Law and in particular by all applicable laws. For any dispute arising, Courts of Athens have the jurisdiction.